Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I spent the weekend gutting my WS6 parts car. I'm getting everything drivetrain related sans the rearend. The 6 speed is going in my Vette the rest will reside in the Studebaker.

Who says you can't do things like this with a 4 post lift. :mrgreen:

Here's the car. It got rearended and bent the frame, shame too it was a nice car. Alot of the parts have been swapped to his new driver.

To make it easier I cut the front brace off the car.

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Hell yeah Steve, why bother unbolting stuff when you can cut it out :thumbsup::thumbsup::smack

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
*Subscribe

Looks fun :D

Know anyone who wants a ZF6!? Trying to get rid of mine...

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
With those quarters bludged out like that on the t/a a fat tire would fit under there:laughing:

Just to let you kno we have a rear clip that could make things real easy on the rear swap.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With those quarters bludged out like that on the t/a a fat tire would fit under there:laughing:

Just to let you kno we have a rear clip that could make things real easy on the rear swap.:thumbsup:
I was going to contact you about that, I've pretty much figured out how I want to do the front but the rear has been beating be up. I'll be giving you a call.:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
8,495 Posts
raidmagic?
what tool did you use to cut the frame horns?

???

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
I'm related so I get a title.
212 Posts
Dang, seeing you working on that almost makes me want to live in Florida. Why don't you pack up and move here. I'll split wood for the winter for you. :laughing:

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Dang, seeing you working on that almost makes me want to live in Florida. Why don't you pack up and move here. I'll split wood for the winter for you. :laughing:
Yeah Right, Raid is cold if it drops below 60.. :rolling:

so that is a helluva a lot of firewood

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah Right, Raid is cold if it drops below 60.. :rolling:

so that is a helluva a lot of firewood
No ****, it would just be easier for him to move here. He wouldn't work as much.:laughing:

Come on down Rob, there's a nice brick home for sale across the street.:D

·
Registered
1,279 Posts

·
I'm related so I get a title.
212 Posts
60?!?! He was up here and it was 70 and windy. Had a jacket on. Looked like Bob88. HA! They might have reptile blood in them. And it would probably be cheaper to fly back and forth each weekend instead of trying to buy and chop that much wood. At my age getting wood seems to be getting harder...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts