Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Arizona...my name is Bob and hail from Lake Havasu City, home of John Rennie's London Bridge.

I have wanted a Corvette since 1969 and had many opportunities to own one, but for one reason or another turned them down. Last month I became the proud owner of a 1984 coupe.

The car is in pretty good shape considering its age. There's many little things that have needed TLC for some time and that should keep me busy.

Thanks for having me here and I hope to contribute to the forum in a meaningful way soon.:buhbye:

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Well GOOD MORNING Bob :buhbye: and WELCOME to the blue screen of Digital Corvettes.....There is a lot going on around here, enjoy the site and CONGRATS on the Vette purchase :cheers: Always nice to see another C4 :partyon:

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
Hi Bob, welcome!:buhbye:

Nice looking 84', your profile says it has an LT1.... was it converted to LT1? These 84's came from the factory with L83's, just checking! Would love to see some pics of the ride when you get a chance:thumbsup:

:cheers:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
redmen031, you're right; it is an L83...I had just read an article about LT1's and it was stuck in my head....I need to change that. Thanks for the heads up!

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
redmen031, you're right; it is an L83...I had just read an article about LT1's and it was stuck in my head....I need to change that. Thanks for the heads up!
If only we were so lucky to have LT1's in our 84's :laughing::thumbsup:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Always good to see another C4.
Welcome to the site.... lots of good info around here. lots of knowledgeable people.

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
162 Posts
From one Bob to another: Welcome to the Corvette world!
You've found a great site with lots of vette knowledge to share. Congrats on your '84.:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Welcome to DC, and congratulations on your Vette! :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts