Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name is Angie and ever since I was about 10 years old I've dreamed of owning a corvette. 2 days ago I bought an 85' Vette, woohoo! It's black and beautiful and so much fun to drive. It definately needs some work, especially the interior, but that's part of the fun! I'm a mother of 7 married to a Marine so this is my little escape from reality everytime I get to drive it. My 14 year old already has her eye on it but she'll be driving our 15 passenger van before she ever touches my Vette....

I'm looking forward to learning all I can about my new (old) car!

Angie:D

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
welcome to DC:cheers:

im sure you'll have lots of fun with your new vette

·
Registered
505 Posts
Very, very cool! Show us some pictures as soon as possible.

Welcome to the neatest forum on the internet! :buhbye:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Angie,

Congrats!!! I know how you feel, I have always wanted a Vette too, and then a few years ago, my dream came true too!!! Also, please tell your husband that we at DC said "Semper Fi", and thanks for his service to the greatest country on earth. And thanks to him for supporting our Constitutional right to "Own a Corvette"!!!!

Dave

·
Registered
321 Posts
congrats on the new car, you'll find enough vendors here to fix that interior up. Just wait till mod fever strikes then watch out.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome Aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
104 Posts
U-rah

Married to a Marine and now a Vette owner - U-RAH... I'm not a Marine but welcome to DC and Thanks to you and your Marine Husband for what you do for our Country - Semper FI

·
Registered
759 Posts
7 KIDS!!:surprised :surprised You have your own pit crew!

I'd have to say YOU EARNED IT!!! Enjoy :cheers:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Cograts Angie. The '85 C4 is a great looking Corvette. Especially a black one. Enjoy and don't be afraid to ask questions. We might not be smart, be we have a lot of opinions and ideas! :laughing:

:partyon:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hello and welcome, enjoy your new ride, you waited long for it so have fun :cheers:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Enjoy the new ride. Black is a powerful, menacing color for a Corvette.

And my thanks to your husband and you for your service to America.

Welcome!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts