Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...at the Texas State Fair in Dallas. VERY cool car! I sure hope they decide to produce it. I think they'd sell every one they could build. Photos do NOT do it justice. :smokin:

comments?

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
You know, I saw a spread in some hot rodding magazine that showed them making that red concept truck. I believe it cost well over $500,000. They started with a regular truck, then every panel was custom made. Truly wild.

The funny thing is.... I recall seeing them build that over 3 years ago.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
bkuper said:
...at the Texas State Fair in Dallas. VERY cool car! I sure hope they decide to produce it. I think they'd seel every one they could build. Photos do NOT do it justice. :smokin:

comments?

Any pics available, I'd like to see it. :)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
You know, I saw a spread in some hot rodding magazine that showed them making that red concept truck. I believe it cost well over $500,000. They started with a regular truck, then every panel was custom made. Truly wild.

The funny thing is.... I recall seeing them build that over 3 years ago.
I think your thinking of the SSR patrick.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Nope. Not the SSRpuke, the SS full size pickup. It was red, extended cab, had two square lights/holes in the front spoiler... it had really flat sides, and a really cool rollpan in the back for exhaust.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Nope. Not the SSRpuke, the SS full size pickup. It was red, extended cab, had two square lights/holes in the front spoiler... it had really flat sides, and a really cool rollpan in the back for exhaust.:thumbsup:
Well your still wrong. Thats the Silverado SS. The SS is that red concept car. Well i hope brians talking about that.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
yep, i reread it and it said "car".

this is a bad thing, now i might actually have to READ threads, instead of just replying to them.:huh:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
yep, i reread it and it said "car".

this is a bad thing, now i might actually have to READ threads, instead of just replying to them.:huh:
It happens. I remember I made a thread in the C6 section once. I said that red C5 with those exposed Headlights was a C6 concept. In the first sentence of the article it says its NOT.

Who needs to read when there are pictures.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Loggins1 said:
Well your still wrong. Thats the Silverado SS. The SS is that red concept car. Well i hope brians talking about that.
yep, that's it. as i said above, photos DON'T do it justice. The view from the front is particularly menacing. and the wheels/tires are massive! also, if the C6's overhangs are as tight as the ss (recent spy pics certainly suggest so), then its going to be a very muscular looking car. :partyon:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts