Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my wife gave me the go she said vette 2001 6 speed 33000 miles coupe 23000$ she said go buy guess what i said NO i want a covertible am i stupid or stubborn told her all vehicles i owned were coupes i want convertible what do you guys think am i wrong for wanting the vertible?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,516 Posts
A lot of people like their vert. Get what is best for you

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
That had to be hard to pass up! But get what you want, it's worth the wait. Just hope she is still giving the okay when you find it! :laughing:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hopefully i will still have hair on top of my head in order to feel the breeze ha ha ha:rolling: :rolling:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Don't "settle", get what you want.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Here's the way we handled it ...

WHen the decision was made to definitely purchase (and we moved out of tire kicking phase), the money was held in a specific account.

That way, we knew how much we intended to spend, and we also proved that we could get along without it.

When the time came, and we found the car we wanted, we knew what our budget constraints were, and we stayed within them.

Just put the money aside, and when you find your vert, buy it.

Steven

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replys guys i will wait and get what i want and wont settle nothing against coupes

·
Registered
167 Posts
All right, Chuck! Making some progress!!
That had to be hard to pass up! But get what you want, it's worth the wait. Just hope she is still giving the okay when you find it! :laughing:
Yeah, best to get those sorts of spousal agreements in writing.:D

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Definetly get the vert. You will not be disappointed.Only one problem ,bad time of the year to buy a vette IMO. especially a vert.GOOD LUCK CHUCK

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys &gals for your confidence

·
Registered
84 Posts
I drove a targa and then drove the vert. I had the top out of the targa when i drove it and then it took the top down on the vert. I bought the vert.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts