Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the drivers seat:partyon:

Started with a dead battery, progressed to a hood that refused to open to allow me to change the darned thing!:down: Got the drivers side open with the tool, but the passenger side refused to budge.

After 3 weeks+ of off and on trying, I flatbedded it to a friends shop. He opened it in about 5 minutes:rolleyes:

New battery, oil change, injecter service and cooling system check and I'm back on the road:thumbsup:

Sure felt good to lock into those C4 seats and mash the go pedal...see ya on the road....:buhbye:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Congrats Streetknight. Glad to have you back on the road. Do a big old smokey burn-out for me.:rolling:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
That whole hood thing worries me. I keep waiting for the day mine is gonna stick. Glad to hear you got it back going again feels good, don't it?:cheers:

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That whole hood thing worries me. I keep waiting for the day mine is gonna stick. Glad to hear you got it back going again feels good, don't it?:cheers:
Yes it does, Just wish I had a top for the thing so I could stop worrying about the blasted rain!!! I'm looking though.
And Steve, don't sweat the hood thing. It's not a big deal if you take the preventative measures NOW rather than waiting as I did, till it breaks.

A short piece of cable or a zip tie will fix it right up:thumbsup:

DRILEY...will do:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts