Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been waiting for a long time to be able to sport some chromed rim's, I've had polished ones before and I do like them very much, but chromed ones some how have a special way of making a car "classie".

I know a lot of you dont like "wings" on vette's which is fine, but those who dont care one way or the other, I'm polishing mine to match with the shinny rim's. I should be done with it in a few weeks, I dont have very much time to work on it, so I'm doing a little at a time.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I think the earlier C5 wheels look far better on a C4 than the late C5 wheels.

Nice job! :thumbsup:
hey Patrick,
funny you say that,ive been saying that since day one,thats why i gave him the other ones.black was nice,chrome a little sweeter.his car is slammed(as is mine)the 18 in the rear bolted right on.i think he trimmed the inner fender well,but was not needed.now im trying to get the black ones back to use for drag radials,its a long story,
Punch,were are you?im on your side on the "wing"thread,the only one defending wings,even though i dont like them on c5s.
Todd.

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hawaii-5-lo said:
hey Patrick,
funny you say that,ive been saying that since day one,thats why i gave him the other ones.black was nice,chrome a little sweeter.his car is slammed(as is mine)the 18 in the rear bolted right on.i think he trimmed the inner fender well,but was not needed.now im trying to get the black ones back to use for drag radials,its a long story,
Punch,were are you?im on your side on the "wing"thread,the only one defending wings,even though i dont like them on c5s.
Todd.
Heah there My bud's!! I'm here. thanks for the reviews on the win...ah rim's!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts