Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Long time follower of DC, but never posted anything. I am now in the market to find either a new C6 or Z. At this point I haven't decided yet. A few months ago there was a link floating around that a buyer could go and find out dealer allocation of Z06's and color options. Does anyone have that link?

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Don't have the link personally but someone may have it around :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome-I am currently serving in Iraq, due to come back in a few months and I think it is time to get the car I've always wanted. Life is short.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Check out one of our fine Supporting dealers they can help you out.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi everyone, Long time follower of DC, but never posted anything. I am now in the market to find either a new C6 or Z. At this point I haven't decided yet. A few months ago there was a link floating around that a buyer could go and find out dealer allocation of Z06's and color options. Does anyone have that link?
http://jeffhardy.com/lookupvette.php?

I found this link to be invaluable when I was searching for my Z06. It helped me buy the exact one I wanted last weekend for thousands under MSRP!!!

The dealer has 7 more he will sell BELOW MSRP.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the welcome-I am currently serving in Iraq, due to come back in a few months and I think it is time to get the car I've always wanted. Life is short.
Thank you very much for serving our country. Be safe and I hope the next few months fly by and you will soon find your butt sitting in a new Z :D

Take care and God Bless!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Too bad you arent down in Kuwait, I am there now, i have a 2005 White C6, and i just ordered a Ron Fellows Z, will be going on vacation april 11 to pick it up in dallas, cruise around in it for a couple weeks, and then im having it shipped out here to kuwait. Hop on the next convoy out of there and ill give you a ride in a modded Ron Fellows, im camming it, with headers, intake, and dyno tune, probably looking at around 550+RWHP :). About 3-4 months down the road im gonna look into throwing a vortec supercharger on it as well. Let me know if you ever head down this way! ;p :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts