Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Help, I'm adding Edelbrock Proflo rpm 3500 EFI and need to get the ecu cable portion through the firewall, is there any good locations to go through at?

Found that the Stoplight swith hose goes through the firewall and the person before didn't have it hooked up, what does it do? :huh:
Can I remove it and use its hole?

Any ideas I'd like to hear from you.
Thank you :buhbye:
Don

·
Registered
470 Posts
The hose is for cruise control. Do you have a working cruise ??
If I remember correctly, I drilled just below my clutch master (above the main harness). I'll take a look and a pic if you like.
If your not using the cruise control, you could use the hole from hose.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure would like to know what you did and a picture would be great.
I'd like to have the cruise control working but I don't have the any of the parts other then the stoplight switch.

The person before me switched to a 383 stroker and carb, that equates out to disconnected wires and missing parts.

I'll have to search online and see if I can find the parts for the cruise control.

Thank you for the help
Don

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I drilled a hole to the left of the cruise stuff. There is a good amount of safe space there to to through without hitting anything. I'll get you a pic when I get a chance.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
If I recall, if you remove the battery on a C4 there is a grommit/hole you can go right thru. I ran the electrical for my line lock thru there on my '96. Took 2 seconds with a loop on a coat hanger. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
320 Posts

This is where I put mine for my cooling fan overide. Its right above the battery. There is a small hole there all ready I just had to open it up a little.
Damn my car was dirty that day...:surprised

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
This is where I put mine for my cooling fan overide. Its right above the battery. There is a small hole there all ready I just had to open it up a little.
Damn my car was dirty that day...:surprised
THAT'S IT!

It's good to see that despite all the prescription meds and Jack Daniels, that I can still recall things like this.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you very much for the picture and the replies.

Patrick,
Don't you know popular studies show prolonged prescription meds and Jack Daniels use will raises ones mental capacity to a higher level?:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts