Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it was a nice day yesterday, decided to pickup some oil from the auto parts store and then go for a short cruise, was stopped at a light and two girls pull up and look over and say "nice car".

I must of had a grin on my face from ear to ear, all the work actually paid off!

Made my day, of course they looked about the same age as my 15 year old son, which just shows I'm getting older.

A lot of vette were out and also got some waves, just a all around great day!!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
I'm jealous. All I can use in my car is the brake pedal. I guess if all streets were downhill I could have gone cruisin too!

:laughing:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Yesterday was perfect... cruised down to my parents house with the targa top off... felt GREAT!

I got a few waves, but I saw a lot of Vettes out. Even had a Grand Sport blow me off when I waved. :nuts:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
ChiMan said:
Made my day, of course they looked about the same age as my 15 year old son, which just shows I'm getting older.

[/B]
So is your son going to use the Vette to go crusin' for chicks when he's 16?

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No license till 18 now, after that maybe....he is actually asking to help he work on a project car :surprised hmmm, wonder why?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
ChiMan said:
No license till 18 now, after that maybe....he is actually asking to help he work on a project car :surprised hmmm, wonder why?
Do you guess there might be ulterior motive lurking in the back of his brain. UhOh, I forgot, 15 year old males are brain dead. Maybe he knows that the vette is a chick magnet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts