Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finished installing my LG pros with the B&B bullets I already had and took it out for a spin. As for sound at idle its not really louder per say it just different, with the stock pipes and bullets it had more bass but now it sounds more mechanical and more of a mellow high air flow. At WOT it will make people swerve off the road, people on the side of the street clap, and cops on different streets look in your direction. And all of these events happened within my 15min test drive. The cop then pulled me over and asked if there “was any reason I was haulin ass down the street” and then said “nice car it sounds badass and said keep it slow and have fun”. All I could think was good thing he pulled me over when he did because I was sitting next to an NSX who was giving me the eye :devil: lol. I guess this truly is the world challenge car exhaust.

But I did notice every thing got hot as hell, I wrapped all the wires and sensor anywhere near the headers and mid-pipes with heat shield which was probably the longest part of the install and ran the o2’s up through the tunnel plate which I also covered in heat shield. Under the hood was a lot hotter and I could feel a difference on my arm and legs from the tunnel heat. Has every one else with LGs noticed this?

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of scaring old ladies and setting off car alarms!! :devil:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts