Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is for my sister and myself and I had to post it cause my sister is to chicken too. :rolling: j/k Sis :D We're holding try-outs. Any guys is welcome.

Rules are:
Post a job description
A small description about yourself. (example age, single or not, state ur in, etc)
Must post a pic of self and another of your car
Must be willing to do normal Cabanna boy jobs and maybe extras.

My sis will chime in w/ anything else.

:D :huh: :devil: :D

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Rules are:
Post a job description
A small description about yourself. (example age, single or not, state ur in, etc)

Hey sis,
Must give killer massages!!
Might want to have occupation IE: the cop, the server, the dr. you know what I mean ;). Remember the cop had a stern talking to with me at Carlisle :devil:

·
Registered
5,485 Posts

·
Registered
5,485 Posts

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK guys start posting up info here an stuff. Come on now stop being chickens.:spanked: :D

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
OK guys start posting up info here an stuff. Come on now stop being chickens.:spanked: :D
I don' think these guys have it. And I'm really quite happy with the ones I have, might have traded out the server, but the cop and the dr. are defiantely keepers ;).
Besides pics don't do the cop any kind of justice even the one he posted on the beach. I might sub out the server for the undertaker tho. This isn't there, maybe its a NE thing. :huh:

·
Banned
3,732 Posts
I am doing this for my sister. We're holding try-outs. Any guys is welcome.

Rules are:
Post a job description

:laughing:

Job: Student / man whore
22 years old, single atm, senior in CompE at Clemson University in Clemson, SC

Me on the left, obviously. :laughing:

The Luminator! :D

I think that's the relevant stuff. :lookinup:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Ok Here We Go.single Or Not Don't Matter To Me If It Don't Matter To You,we'll Work It Out.6foot 2,blonde Hair Blue/green Eyes Depends On Mood!36 Years Young .only About 70k A Year.07 6 Speed Bad Ass Black Vette ,and An 89 Ford Festiva,no Joke.see Car Pics In Profile,currently No Self Pics,again We'll Work That Out After I Hear About The Perks,example -can't Spell It But It's French,you Know What I Mean!about 225lbs.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
woohoo Dave thanks for actually "playing" along. Always can count on you. I can tell sis the things that we can't post here. ;)

Mark sounding good so far but come on I'm sure you have a self pic somewheres. ;)

1 - 20 of 285 Posts