Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's real early considering they are suppose to be released in 2010. But when do you think we will start to see leaked/spied photos of the C7? How far along in the production process do you think they are now? How about final or prototype pictures? Do you think they will unveil it in '09 at one of the auto shows or what? Thanks for your opinions.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I know it's real early considering they are suppose to be released in 2010. But when do you think we will start to see leaked/spied photos of the C7? How far along in the production process do you think they are now? How about final or prototype pictures? Do you think they will unveil it in '09 at one of the auto shows or what? Thanks for your opinions.
If it's supposed to be released in 2010 I would expect to see it no earlier than at NAIAS in January 2010. They have always held all-new Vettes until right before production.

When will we see spy shots? If we see them at all, it probably won't be until 2009. If the C7 is evolutionary (and not mid-engined or tiny or something), the "spy shots" might just be -- at most -- C6s that look or sound a little "different", or that have black bags over revised front ends, etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts