Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our first event is on Sunday May 6th. We will be meeting at Coast Tire at 11:00 am in Bedford across from Arby’s. We will be going down along the ocean (and back using the highway) to Blair’s Molands Used Corvette parts place to see what jewels he has and to give us a chance to pick up some parts, please call Blair at 902-543-2549 to make sure he has the parts you want. After we visit with Blair (one of our sponsors) we will be going to the Waves Restaurant located in Bridgewater for supper. This is a good run to get things worked out and hopefully we will have the great weather. Come on out and lets get this season off to a good start.:buhbye:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Old member looking to resurface ?

G'Day Calvin,
I glad to see the Club is alive & Well. I was a executive member back in the early 90's (doesn't seem that long ago) when the Club held the Quad `C' Convention here in Dartmouth, car's from all over Canada & the US. I don't think you were with the Club back in those day's or at least I don't remember you. After the Convention a number of us who organized it decided to take a break and time has just past bye to quick.
I still have a vette and a few other toy's I have gathered over the year's. I'm currently doing a little restoration work on the engine and I'm in need of a few part's. I noticed on the forum your first cruise is this weekend and a stop is plan at Blair's, I haven't seen Blair for a number of years. (How often do you get to see a Corvette shop next to a Butcher Shop ). So I thought I would ask if my schedule is free would you & the Member's mind if I tagged along for the drive to Bridgewater. Vette's in the garage in a few piece's at the moment so I would be driving a Solstice GXP for some contrast. Drop me a note if you could, I will a some point this summer have the vette back together and would like to reconnect with the Club.

Cheers
Murray Power

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G'Day Calvin,
I glad to see the Club is alive & Well. I was a executive member back in the early 90's (doesn't seem that long ago) when the Club held the Quad `C' Convention here in Dartmouth, car's from all over Canada & the US. I don't think you were with the Club back in those day's or at least I don't remember you. After the Convention a number of us who organized it decided to take a break and time has just past bye to quick.
I still have a vette and a few other toy's I have gathered over the year's. I'm currently doing a little restoration work on the engine and I'm in need of a few part's. I noticed on the forum your first cruise is this weekend and a stop is plan at Blair's, I haven't seen Blair for a number of years. (How often do you get to see a Corvette shop next to a Butcher Shop ). So I thought I would ask if my schedule is free would you & the Member's mind if I tagged along for the drive to Bridgewater. Vette's in the garage in a few piece's at the moment so I would be driving a Solstice GXP for some contrast. Drop me a note if you could, I will a some point this summer have the vette back together and would like to reconnect with the Club.

Cheers
Murray Power
Hi Murray, If your free on Sunday your welcome to come with us. I am sure you will see alot of the old faces who were in the club in the 90's. I joined the club in 2002. When you get your Vette back togther maybe we would like you to come out for a cruise with us. See ya Sunday.

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Murray, If your free on Sunday your welcome to come with us. I am sure you will see alot of the old faces who were in the club in the 90's. I joined the club in 2002. When you get your Vette back togther maybe we would like you to come out for a cruise with us. See ya Sunday.
Hi Murray,

Thanks for coming out on the run today. It was nice to meet you and your wife. Hope to see you again when you have the Corvette back on the road.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Murray,

Thanks for coming out on the run today. It was nice to meet you and your wife. Hope to see you again when you have the Corvette back on the road.
G'Day Calvin,
Thank's for the note .... it was nice to meet everyone. I got a few part's I needed from Blair, I just need the time to put thing's back together.

Cheers
Murray

·
Registered
26 Posts
well, im new to the site and i live in the halifax area, i was wonderin when your guys next run would be

·
Registered
53 Posts
Our next run is this Sunday.
We will be meeting at Coast Tire on the Bedford Highway ( across from A&W)
at 11:00am
Hopefully you can make it and get a chance to meet some of the people in the club.

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, im new to the site and i live in the halifax area, i was wonderin when your guys next run would be

Hi SilZ06,

Welcome to Digital Corvettes!! As Tim wrote we are meeting Sunday at 11:00 at Coast Tire in Bedford. We well be cruising to the Annapolis Valley area and having supper at a restaurant in Middleton about 4:00 and then we will head back to the city. It's a rain or shine event.

Here is a link to the clubs website:

http://nscorvette.chebucto.org/

·
Registered
26 Posts
ill probably be there

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ill probably be there
SilZ06,

We are going to meet at 10:30 at Coast Tire in Bedford on Sunday not
11:00 as previously planned. We will be driving to New Minas on the
hiway, then the backroads to Annapolis Royal. We will have a tour of the
Hydro Plant in Annapolis at 1:00. The Hydro plant is not offically open
for the season but they are opening for us.
From there we will go into the town of Annapolis along the water, all
the shops are open and I am told they have a great leather shop. We will
leave Annapolis at 3:00 and drive the south side back to Middleton where
we have reservations for supper at 4:00PM.

The long term weather forcast for Sunday in the Annapolis area is cloudy.

Cal

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill probably be there
Hi Dean, thanks for stopping by on Sunday, it's too bad you couldn't stay for the entire run. A few of the guys are meeting at the Chickenburger on Wednesday night usually around 6:00. We have supper and then go for a short drive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts