Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Putting taillights back to stock - much better. However the black rubber seals surrounding the lenses are a separate kit from the flush-mount kit. They are designed to help keep water/dust out, but don't really make much of a difference. Mine are recessed AND have the water seals...

Your next project is to align/lower your tail pipes - looks like the one on the left is already melting the rear bumper? Mine are a bit different, but similar...

I think Breezy, transformed into Wendy and then to Sleepy!
:laughing:

Also, not sure what year C5 you have, but my 2001 C5 A/C is the coldest A/C of any car I have ever owned?

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Putting taillights back to stock - much better. However the black rubber seals surrounding the lenses are a separate kit from the flush-mount kit. They are designed to help keep water/dust out, but don't really make much of a difference. Mine are recessed AND have the water seals...

Your next project is to align/lower your tail pipes - looks like the one on the left is already melting the rear bumper? Mine are a bit different, but similar...

Also, not sure what year C5 you have, but my 2001 C5 A/C is the coldest A/C of any car I have ever owned?
It wasn't rubber around my lights. it was double sided tape.

I'm definitely going to look into the crooked exhaust. I have a feeling something is broken on the left side. I do have a bit of an exhaust leak so I'm wondering if something came loose. I've gotta get it up on a lift.

I need to have the AC checked by someone. I've realized since I made this video that when I push the "AC" button, the light blinks for a few seconds then turns off. So the AC isn't actually working. The blower however, even when turned all the way to max, isn't really moving much air. So I need someone to look at it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts