Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
man it was fun! I had no idea going 125mph sitting still was so amusing. :laughing: the crossfire on the other hand was reporting bac with sad numbers. verry sad.

peak hp - 166 peak torque - 237

the power curve at least stayed level across the whole dyno run, so I definately have my work cut out for me. I cant wait till my intake arives so I can port it to death, and then get some 1.6 rr's and slap em on and head back to the dyno again to see how much i can improve.

my scanner is un hooked, so ill be back in an hour or so to post a picture of the dyno print out,

by the way? - what is optimal air fuel mixture? mine stayed at 12 plus or minus the littlest bit. my dyno guy said the first run actually ran rich the whole way, car was at 185 deg. first run. then 206/209 next 2. and they were in the 12 point range.

can any one take a guess at the % of hp lost thru the drive train? maby like 22% on a automatic car with 700r4 and a dana 36 ? id like to be able to take a wild stab at a hp guess at the fly wheel from the #'s I got from the chassi dyno.

EDIT - I suck at posting pics, here is a link to the dyno sheet.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&friendID=202180911&albumID=0&imageID=6378263

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ill try and post the pic, ( I suck at posting pic's )
[/IMG]

wow, I wonder how to resize this thing. ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts