Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I just picked up my first Corvette. It is a 2002 6 speed coupe in Electron Blue. What a great ride!!! I previously owned a 1991 Acura NSX and decided I wanted something with more power. Don't get me wrong, the NSX is a fine hand crafted automobile, but it just lacks power. I also like the creature comforts of the newer Corvettes.

Both vehicles have their positives and negatives. For now, the Corvette has everything I could want in a sports car. Anyway, I look forward to reading and posting on this forum.

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
No doubt, the NSX has some really nice engineering, but it doesn't come close to the raw HP of a Vette.

Your ride sounds sweet. Welcome to digitalcorvettes, and to the Corvette family! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Hey StockTrader, welcome to digital corvettes. Great forum. You'll like it here. :)

·
Registered
990 Posts
Welcome.......love that Blue color , reminds me of another blue, guess what?

·
Registered
13 Posts
:cheers: welcome, I'm new to this forum also. I got my 2001 Black Coupe,
two years and seems like yesterday. Truly a dream come true.

Todd

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Aloha,
the LS1 and LS6 respond very well to bolt on too.:thumbsup: :buhbye:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,563 Posts
Welcome to the dc crew Stock Trade and wecome as wall TFisher. Glad you both are here

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
i wish to welcome U 2 i bought my first in june this yr 91 white on white conv with red&black interior bone stock 44000 miles:cheers: :cheers: :excited: :thumbsup: ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
:excited:

Hey StockTrader, as another Newbie, I feel I must tell you that you need to check out the Corvette Babes forum immediately

I think we should start a new Welcome tradition. When someone is Welcomed into the DC forum, we MUST send them to the Corvette Babes forum !!! I'm sure any new Corvette babes will enjoy it too ;-)

:cheers:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Point me in the right direction!!! I just finished driving home from Austin. I love the car!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Welcome aboard! If you can't get any questions answered here, then you didn't ask any about corvettes. I'm a newer owner of a vette myself. 8 months. They take a little getting used to, but once you're hooked you'll never go back.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
welcome aboard :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts