Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just got my first corvette! It's been a dream since I was old enough to know what a corvette was. I'm 54 now. My first is a 2001 Z06, Torch Red with Red and Black Leather seats. It has 13k, and is in showroom condition. The car has never been driven in the rain or snow, and I plan on keeping it that way. Maybe I'll see some of you on the road.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
creekrow said:
Hi, I just got my first corvette! It's been a dream since I was old enough to know what a corvette was. I'm 54 now. My first is a 2001 Z06, Torch Red with Red and Black Leather seats. It has 13k, and is in showroom condition. The car has never been driven in the rain or snow, and I plan on keeping it that way. Maybe I'll see some of you on the road.
Welcome and congrats.:thumbsup:

I just got a C5 Z too, these are great cars. You are gonna have a lot of fun.:partyon:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congradulation's, I know how you feel, ever since I was a kid I wanted a corvette. It seems like forever but I recently got my first vette as well. This is a cool forum, lot's of people to help you with things or just bullchat.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
congratulations!

:drink:

:thumbsup:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Woah, first Vette a red Z06!:surprised Now that's jumping in with both feet!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,439 Posts
Welcome to DC. Just watch your speed. Torch "GIVEMEATICKET" Red is like a magnet to LEOs:laughing: Hope you have fun though

·
Registered
840 Posts
LOL:laughing: :D :rolling: Yea it is... I have it on my 86. Always get crazy looks. One of the first times I took it out in town a cop stopped and stared at my tag. Might be cause im 18 but oh well I ease around most the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts