Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
You did great. Here's a cool tip.

View the image at full size. 'Right' click in the image, find 'Copy Image Location' on the drop down menu, and then paste that into a post like this one.

Then, add a
to the end of the link.

When you submit, the image will magically appear.

Example:

I love this shot. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Looks great...
Lets see some action shots :partyon:

·
Registered
2,948 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Thanks D-B, I've got the digital camera with dock but never figured out how to use it properly. I'll look at your guidlines.:cheers:

Couple tips. Ditch the software you installed on your computer when you first connected the dock, and don't use anything that auto-opens when you connect your camera.

Use the dock as a USB connection, and that's it. Once you connect it and switch the camera on the computer will recognize it as a storage device and you can simple drag the images from the camera, which will show in 'My Computer', into a file or something on your desktop.

Then, use a real photo editing software or a fast acting program like a re-sizer, to get the images how you want them for posting. Generally large images make viewing difficult online, so I always re-size the images to make them a bit smaller.

Once you have the folder full of images from your camera, you can very easily locate them and upload them to Photobucket.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Now that you all have seen the pictures give me a very easy and soft criticism of what you see.

What I see is a well done car by a guy who knows exactly what he wants out of HIS Vette.

By all accounts, you're doing everything perfectly. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts