Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by hawaii-5-lo ...<br>
how about yourself...?i feel terrible selling a vette.and i try to keep track of it.
many more to come also...:thumbsup:<br>
I have had a bunch of them....I had a 75,77,74,84,86,87 & my currant 84...:excited: I might be getting a 86 next week (trade in:excited: )!:)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Originally posted by hawaii-5-lo ...<br>
Damn,how old are you?I forgot you work for/at/own a dealer,you probably get a good choice of vette's to choose from.how many do you personally own right now?<br>
I am 34 (look 28:D ) I dont own the dealership my cousin does but he lets me sell cars off it (have 7 on his lot now) I only own 1 vette right now(Fake Sport)...I might be getting a 86 next week....its ruff but perfect winter project.....It has 96 body on it & 90 rims.....also has slp runners & its a 4+3 so you know if I do get it I am stealing the daNA 44!!!!:excited: I definetly stand to make alot of $ on it if I get it so it will be for sale!;)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Originally posted by -=Jeff=- ...<br>
Well, to be honest, When you had the exhaust installed it seemed like Vettewrench was the one many people would listen to. Since he installed it on, i did not want to step on toes..

You also even said you wanted an exhaust system with lower resonance.

Now if you don't care about resonance, change to Borla 2-3/4" or B&B<br>
I love Borlas...especially stingers on Cartek c-5's!!!:surprised :smokin:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
oldace84 said:
My first vette was a '58. With duel carters.
**** yellow. God I miss it. Sold it for $750.00 in 1970.
Ha. What a joke. One of the big arz holes of todays special dudes probably owns it today. They suck, Big time.
tony
Damm Tony...That is awful!:( Atleast you still own a Vette!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Q8 BaD BoY said:
hmmm...
i really got hooked when i got my 93 in 2001.. i was 17,, i'll never ever forget the first day i drove my baby home....
i've been corvette crazy ever since.. my dad loves them too.. but never bought one.. except mine :p hehe
well now i got vette pics on my wall.. starting to buy DIE-cast models hehehe and going crazy.. i got a vette jacket,, shirt,, and allmost got underwear too :p lol just kidding.. i think the vette is the best sport car ever made..
although here in KUWAIT ,,, no one really cares about vettes cuz they dont mean anything to them like in the USA.. so u find them destroying them.. and thats why the prices of vettes here are nothing.. !!
to me.. my vette is everything ;) i call her my wife hehehe
i've put hours of sweat into this car.. and i think i'm gonna still be doing that in the future :p
i've just started to enjoy my vette guess i read what someone said about ( if u wanna sell it keep it stock, if u wanna enjoy do what u want ) i've kep mine stock loooong enough.. and now its time to PLAY :partyon: :partyon: so ,,, hopefully i'll get some pics of what i'm doing up soon heheheh
Dude stay safe there!:cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.