Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was told i could pull the fuse to keep flaps open all the time. what is the fuse marked or name that i need to pull. also do u know the amp of the fuse too, it will make it easier for me to pull the correct one... i just want to hear the difference..thanks rich (mudbone)

Iv'e only had this z06 for five weeks, i'm in love all over again.so far the car is a fu**ing beast. I drive it but never abuse it.

·
Registered
580 Posts
i was told i could pull the fuse to keep flaps open all the time. what is the fuse marked or name that i need to pull. also do u know the amp of the fuse too, it will make it easier for me to pull the correct one... i just want to hear the difference..thanks rich (mudbone)

Iv'e only had this z06 for five weeks, i'm in love all over again.so far the car is a fu**ing beast. I drive it but never abuse it.
If it is the same as the 06 models, it is the one marked "spare."

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89033&highlight=fuze

·
Registered
146 Posts
It's the 10 amp fuse located in the bottom row, far right in the fuse panel. You can go to your local parts store and pickup an add a circuit, and switch, then you can turn it on and off as desired.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
z06 tailpipe butterflys

Thanks a bunch, i will give it a shot. Rich

:thumbsup: :partyon: :thumbsup: :partyon:
:cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts