Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been dealing with a fly inside my headlight assembly for quite a bit; this past weekend it was really bothering me so I set out to get the sightly inscect out. After blowing air inside the unit for and hour and watching the fly bounce around the inside of the headlight I gave up and made many inquiries today and looked as if I was left with removing the assembly and being able to work it out once removed...front facia needs to be removed and most of the front fender as well..... I had some other ideas to try 1st, I took a piece of romex removed the wire from inside leaving only a sheath (very flexible tube). See the yellow romex slipped up in corner. I used a piece of romex (wire was removed only sheath) and slipped up into the headlight assembly from the back, used this to blow fly close to this same crack… see end of tye-wrap below romex and snagged fly and pulled through this crack…. took me about 20 minutes.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
All that effore and you couldn't clean the bug guts off the lights for the picture?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All that effore and you couldn't clean the bug guts off the lights for the picture?
:agree:
I know I was just so happy to get it done.... damn florida love bugs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts