Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any ways to have your fog lights stay on all the time. Mine come on just when I have the headlights on. :huh:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Push the fog light button to on and turn on just the running lights not the headlights:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
got that.. was trying to find away without turning running lights switch on just want them to automatically come on.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
You would have to rewire them to the DRL's, but that would probably start blowing fuses. I also don't know if the DRL wire gauge and the fog light wire gauge are the same. I'd have to go look but I'm surfing naked. :D

·
Registered
649 Posts
You would have to rewire them to the DRL's, but that would probably start blowing fuses. I also don't know if the DRL wire gauge and the fog light wire gauge are the same. I'd have to go look but I'm surfing naked. :D
That's a picture I didn't need painted:devil:

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
I'd have to go look but I'm surfing naked.
Junkman, my Kentucky buddy, is this you?? Why would you do that?? Ever hear of sharks, and big fish and using worms for bait??

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I want my click back. :thud: When I saw "Fog Lights" in the C5 section I half expected to see some H:smokin:T sexy babe wearing a wet....:excited:........well, ...............certainly not a bald naked man with a wrinkly ass surfing and Junkman "classifying" :surprisedhis own butt.:toilet

Must still be drinking Sunday morning cocktails:drink:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I want my click back. :thud: When I saw "Fog Lights" in the C5 section I half expected to see some H:smokin:T sexy babe wearing a wet....:excited:........well, ...............certainly not a bald naked man with a wrinkly ass surfing and Junkman "classifying" :surprisedhis own butt.:toilet

Must still be drinking Sunday morning cocktails:drink:
:rolling:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts