Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
525 Posts
Push the fog light button to on and turn on just the running lights not the headlights:cheers::cheers::cheers:

· Premium Member
30,674 Posts
You would have to rewire them to the DRL's, but that would probably start blowing fuses. I also don't know if the DRL wire gauge and the fog light wire gauge are the same. I'd have to go look but I'm surfing naked. :D

· Registered
594 Posts
You would have to rewire them to the DRL's, but that would probably start blowing fuses. I also don't know if the DRL wire gauge and the fog light wire gauge are the same. I'd have to go look but I'm surfing naked. :D
That's a picture I didn't need painted:devil:

· Registered
3,449 Posts
I want my click back. :thud: When I saw "Fog Lights" in the C5 section I half expected to see some H:smokin:T sexy babe wearing a wet....:excited:........well, ...............certainly not a bald naked man with a wrinkly ass surfing and Junkman "classifying" :surprisedhis own butt.:toilet

Must still be drinking Sunday morning cocktails:drink:

· Premium Member
30,674 Posts
I want my click back. :thud: When I saw "Fog Lights" in the C5 section I half expected to see some H:smokin:T sexy babe wearing a wet....:excited:........well, ...............certainly not a bald naked man with a wrinkly ass surfing and Junkman "classifying" :surprisedhis own butt.:toilet

Must still be drinking Sunday morning cocktails:drink:
:rolling:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.