Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Texdentist, and I am an election junkie. :laughing: I love elections and the lead-up to elections. There are billions of words written from every angle, and most of it is worthless. Over the last few years, I have found Jay Cost to be far and away the best non-partisan analyst of election data. His writing is data driven, but not overly dry. In the end, I have found his perspective to be the best harbinger of the election of the vast group of election pundits. Here is a nice early season article to set the groundwork for watching the next election cycle. I recommend it if you, too, are an election junkie. It's a 5 minute read. :cheers:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/morning-jay-primer-2012-polls_554758.html

·
Registered
3,516 Posts

And Tex I'm not too sure about you these days

You know that guy your pulling for , For president

Herman Cain

You know he never found time to serve his countrys military when he was in his youth,

And I'm not sure how much of a draft dodger he was

Most his career was served in the " Junk Food" Industry

But now that he is in the " Limelight" He wants to serve his country as President ????? :crazy:

Com'on ! :laughing:

Let's not be so gullible and find us a true patriot that won't sell this country out

I've heard enough from those that "Give Good Podium"

This country needs a Hero with a track record of serving the country and it's people

Herman Cain has a track record of Serving himself !

Tex I see nothing good on the Horizen as far as presidential candidates are concerned

How long do we have to put up with these over-funded over-paid, Fatt head Dummies in Washington anyway ????

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Tex I see nothing good on the Horizen as far as presidential candidates are concerned

How long do we have to put up with these over-funded over-paid, Fatt head Dummies in Washington
Ron Paul.. get's it. Media shuts him out, mainstream pubs (middle of the roadkill) ignore him, democrats fear him.

Of course, the slander and lies out there abound, but for thinking people who do their homework, he is the only real thing to come out of the rep party in over 50 years.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Ron Paul.. get's it. Media shuts him out, mainstream pubs (middle of the roadkill) ignore him, democrats fear him.

Of course, the slander and lies out there abound, but for thinking people who do their homework, he is the only real thing to come out of the rep party in over 50 years.
<--- Voted For Paul in the Rep Primaries

·
Banned
12,109 Posts

Even if he was to get elected, he'd get **** on and holed with obstructionism around him.

If you cant play by the rules of the oligarchs, your stuck in the corner of the room.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Even if he was to get elected, he'd get **** on and holed with obstructionism around him.

If you cant play by the rules of the oligarchs, your stuck in the corner of the room.
Oligarchs! :surprised

Some one has his thesaurus out today! :laughing:

:cheers:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
As opposed to what ? As though you guys haven't been doing this since 06 ? Hell... you guys have been doing this on and off since the 20's. You guys are the originators of the "FU if we don't like the way you vote". What the hell do you think a strike is ? You SOB's are so proficient at it... you can even do it in reverse, like you did with Obamcare.

Now, I happen to like them fighting and not being able to agree on anything. Because as long as they are not agreeing on anything... the government doesn't get any bigger. Nothing gets done and nothing new gets passed. If nothing new gets passed... they can't grow the deficit. If they can't grow the deficit... they can't tax me anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts