Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 3+ weeks I thought it should be time to clean it up.Unrolled the hose,filled the bucket with warm soapy water and pulled it out of the garage.W.T.F. It looks spotless,even the wheels.Blade silver,comp gray wheels=ultra low maintenance.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Year old dead thread, I know. But yeah, I hate having to care for black. I love the look of Cyber Grey but feel it would be similar toil in keeping it clean since it is so dark.

My other reason for replying is out of curiosity. In your avatar it looks like your ZR1 has a Cyber Grey accent around the hood window. I know you like to do small paint accents to nearly every Vette you've ever had so I assume you had this painted. Is this so and if so do you have any more pictures of the car? It looks great from what I can see of it.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes,the s.c. bulge is cyber gray.Any gray would have worked but I thought I"d keep it a vette color.The c.g. grand sport shows dust but it doesn't show swirl marks or some of the other pit falls of black.My brother just bought an Acura.Black.3 weeks old an it's giving him all kinds of grief trying to keep it nice.I'll try to get some pics. up soon.

·
Banned
609 Posts
I've had a black trans am and since buying my arctic white camaro my 90 & 82 vette will also be white. 3 weeks without a bath is nothing for white hahaha. Yes, I love going a month or 2 without washing my car all it needs is a rainstorm and it's good for another 2 months.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Thank you for posting those pictures. That does look very good. The contrast of Blade Silver and Cyber Gray is just a great contrast.

Beautiful cars you have there.:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts