Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forums are dangerous .....since ive been here i've already upgraded my brakes and rotors plus rims now today i'm lowering the car in the am......wonder what will make me drop the cash next ......post your mods i'm craving the next thing hehehehehhehee

thanks guys :excited: :excited: :excited:

hmmmmmmm how do i post a pic here

thanks

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,940 Posts
Go to "Upload" in the corvette gasllery and fill in the blanks or if it is hosted somewhere else and you just want to show it in a post, click on "IMG" while you are posting and type or paste the URL of the picture.

Not sure what Corvette you have but a blower is always a good choice along with a tall gear and big tires

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
On the Grand Sport:
Corsa cat back exhaust
Baer 2 pc cross drilled slotted rotors
Flame ball shifter knob

On the red LT4:
GM 5 spoke ZR-1 wheels
GS calipers

Silver C5:
Euro taillamps
Trunk liner

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
I'd like to get my car lowered. Patrick's old black 96 (RIP) is one of the only lowered C4's I've seen in person. That look was KILLER!! :cool: I doubt I'd go that low, er uh slammed :D , but any lowering would look better than the rake look I have now.

Synn, now that you have the brakes and rotors done, your ready for POWER!! How about a heads and cam package? Full exhaust?

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Yep, it becomes an obsession, don't it. ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeaaaaaaaaa

Patrick96LT4 said:
I think you should send the car to LPE for a 383 cu.....:thumbsup:

That sounds good ....Do you have a link for that Patrick96LT4

thats something i'm really thinking about or maybe exhaust, headers, intake ,cam ,and for sure a pro charger intercooled would also be nice .......

I'm ADDICTED thats for sure I can never LEAVE well enough alone once I start ..............I did the samething with my HARLEY .......could have bought GS with what I spent on MY 2 Wheel Baby.......

:cheers:

thanks guys for any or all your input....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Oh I forgot

I loved the car Stock .........but since being here and seeing some of the lowered cars you guys have I obtained a massive stiffy for the look .........WELLLLLLL its finally done ill post a pic of the SYNN Mobile in the uploads section IIIIIIIII LOVE IT

FEELS like the first time I saw it

:partyon:

HEHEHEHE I think I drove the Girlfriend NUTSSSSSSSS this week Glad she puts up with me with no STATIC.......SHE even smiled when i brought it home and called me her kid .......Lmao

:cheers:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
good job,
that was'nt to bad now was it?i look for the picture when i'm done going thru the forums.if your car is an auto,the torque convertor is a must,you will think you just added nitrous:surprised completly different car.thats another thing i like about autos.another thing to mod.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Synn said:
Forums are dangerous .....since ive been here i've already upgraded my brakes and rotors plus rims now today i'm lowering the car in the am......wonder what will make me drop the cash next ......post your mods i'm craving the next thing hehehehehhehee

thanks guys :excited: :excited: :excited:

hmmmmmmm how do i post a pic here

thanks
i hope that you are eating well,and if you have a second half,how does she feel huh,no more nice diners out,because my vette needs a part this week.:laughing: :laughing: :cheers: :thumbsup: :buhbye:

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Come to the light my son, you will enjoy it hehehe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts