Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out of town for New Years Celebration and stopped in at the Chevy dealership. These were in the show room. Forgot to ask about a truck I was interested in :willy::willy:

ENJOY:cheers::cheers:

I didn't have my camera so had to come back the next day. Told the salesman I would be back but I don't think he believed me:D:D Until I showed up the next day.

1970 convertible with 454 (not numbers matching) in very nice shape. Didn't check the mileage sorry. :( Runnning 225/75/15 tires. Asking $44,500.00

1965 with an LS motor. Can't remember which LS but it is a 2005 motor if that helps. Maybe someone can figure it out for me. It has a ZO6 405HP badge on the side of the car. Car is ALL custom. Tremec 5spd, soft white leather, custom exhaust. VERY nice car. Dealership owner got it at Barrett Jackson auction (salesman says). Owner drives it 2-3 times a year only. Asking $140,000.00

2010 ZR1 asking $130,000.00

If I had to buy ONE it would be the ZR1. But only because I have a '68 in the garage already. Otherwise it would be the 65.:thumbs::thumbs:

68rat

PS all dollar amounts are in Canadian $$$ :laughing:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Nice looking cars :thumbsup:

There was an identicle ZR1 parked outside the JW Marriott in Orlando New Year's Eve, what a sharp looking car :partyon:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
2004 was the last year for the 405 hp LS6 2005 brought us the LS2. I would be more inclined to think that's an LS6. I don't believe someone would put those badges on a car with an LS2 and that much money invested.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
The dealer's a bit high but not outrageous on the 1970 if the car's right, he's flat-out dreaming on the 1965, the ZR1 is no bargain but then none of 'em are (or should be) yet. Nice cars all 3, I like the C3 the best.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Nice 65 C2:thumbsup:

But he's pushing for alot of money on a Modified Car that is not Original,

The 70 is nice as well,

But, Iwould'nt bite at 45k That's C2 territory,

The ZR 1 is the one I'd own :nuts:

·
Registered
476 Posts
The dealer's a bit high but not outrageous on the 1970 if the car's right, he's flat-out dreaming on the 1965, the ZR1 is no bargain but then none of 'em are (or should be) yet. Nice cars all 3, I like the C3 the best.
We get absolutely hosed up here man. Sticker price on a z06 is 100k on average and used is not much better in most cases.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
We get absolutely hosed up here man. Sticker price on a z06 is 100k on average and used is not much better in most cases.
Yeah you guys pay a premium for everything,

I can't understand why, I mean Canada has so much natural resourse ,

And it borders right up to the US, :laughing:

I mean gas it over $4 a gallon right now ????

·
Registered
476 Posts
1.38/L for 94oct. which works out to over $4 a gallon, 87 is just under i think @ 1.18/L. 30+cents/L is taxes and the taxes is only going to get higher with eco-freaks. Canada makes a ton of gasoline but we sell it to you and then buy it back at higher cost:nuts: instead of refining it ourselves:crazy:. It costs me over $50cdn to fill up my little saturn ion.... dont even get me started on the '69, the only thing it doesnt pass is gas stations apparently.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts