Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No, it's not in the news......they dont want the publicity...

Seniors, retirees, both union and old entrepreneurs agreed that it was a news outlet being broadcast by chain establishment owners and two sports bars where younger men frequent...

They remarked lighty on the sexism, pushed by unusually attractive anchor women and analysts, but primarily a focused republican slant media.

Although some of them admitted they watch it at home, they though it was, by concept, wrong, improper, partisan, culture manipulation, and got together with others and pettioned the city and business owners to remove the content from their property, for the better of the community, and it's future youth, at the choice of the establishments to avoid future pettions and reduced business from local customers.

There was no legal action by the city or businesses,....it was a local customers, local grass roots movement, and a choice for the business owners.

Fox News has since been removed from the offered media at these businesses.
Not a large number of places, since it's a small population city...
But it's gone.........from the monitors in this city.......

......for now.

:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
hmmm...no media record, nothing you can offer as proof? i have to throw the bullshit flag....

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
there is a petition going around a small town near where I am from to have all the illegals forceably removed from town by all means necessary. the petition is also to have all liberal leaning people flogged and run out of town. last i heard they only need 5 more sigs....tru story

see i can play that game too

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I want my click back and Dune banned for a week for posting falsities. :down:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
:laughing: When the fake Palin story started making the rounds in the liberal media early this week, Beck said it wouldn't be long before all the obamabots started "creating" news to discredit anything considered "right".. dam, Beck was correct again. :surprised

Then here comes Tsavo and Dune, on freaking cue! :laughing::crazy:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,325,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,335,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,293,000
FOXNEWS BECK 2,243,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,936,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,744,000
CNN BLITZER 1,036,000
CNN MORGAN 941,000
MSNBC HARDBLL 844,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 843,000
CNN COOPER 826,000
MSNBC MADDOW 765,000
CNN PARKERSPITZER 724,000
MSNBC SHULTZ 575,000

If panty waste liberals worry about who watches what on TV then they should choke on the latest ratings......... Small bites dungripper, small bites.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,325,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,335,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,293,000
FOXNEWS BECK 2,243,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,936,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,744,000
CNN BLITZER 1,036,000
CNN MORGAN 941,000
MSNBC HARDBLL 844,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 843,000
CNN COOPER 826,000
MSNBC MADDOW 765,000
CNN PARKERSPITZER 724,000
MSNBC SHULTZ 575,000

If panty waste liberals worry about who watches what on TV then they should choke on the latest ratings......... Small bites dungripper, small bites.

no surprise....:huh:

Google

Fox News H .................................. Search
---------------------------------------------
Fox News Hotties
Fox News Hot Women
Fox News Hot Female Anchors
Fox News Hottest Anchors
Fox News Hot Weather Girl .......................>>>I'm Feeling Lucky

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Interesting how it works in lib states. If they don't like a channel, they petition the government to ban it so no one can watch it. Around here we would simply avoid selecting that channel on the remote and allow everyone else to watch what they wanted. And they call us narrow minded.:crazy:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
no surprise....:huh:

Google

Fox News H .................................. Search
---------------------------------------------
Fox News Hotties
Fox News Hot Women
Fox News Female Anchors
Fox News Hottest Anchors
Fox News Hot Weather Girl .......................>>>I'm Feeling Lucky

So are you saying that people watch Hannity and O'Reilly for the hot chicks or are you just being stupid again?

Are you suggesting that none of the other channels employ attractive women or are you just being stupid again?

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
None of the top 5 are women. And Greta is the 6th. From my understanding... virtually every anchor has a law degree or equivalent degree with as high regard. This... is suspect, is the real angst for those on the left that feel threatened by women far out of their league.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So are you saying that people watch Hannity and O'Reilly for the hot chicks or are you just being stupid again?

Are you suggesting that none of the other channels employ attractive women or are you just being stupid again?

You gave stats...

I gave stats......

:huh:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
You didn't give stats... you gave opinion. Opinion based upon the lowest common denominator... their female attributes. Try this. Start with their intellect. Detract from that. Bet you can't.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Liberal stats don't matter. Only conservative stats and broad generalizations matter.
Two things, one he didn't give any stats he just posted his own sexist google suggestions and two, did you know I would actually be a conservative if they didn't believe the things they believe in?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts