1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
101 Posts
The reason you don't get any traction with this junk is the MSM does this to the right day after day, almost hour after hour. No body says anything, no one cry's foul... we are just used to it.

When you can't argue the issues all that's left for the left is to call names and drag people through the mud. Look what the MSM just did... or tried to do to Sarah Palin. 24,000 pages of emails and they found NOTHING! LOL! There isn't a Dem in office that could stand up to that test!

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
The reason you don't get any traction with this junk is the MSM does this to the right day after day, almost hour after hour. No body says anything, no one cry's foul... we are just used to it.

When you can't argue the issues all that's left for the left is to call names and drag people through the mud. Look what the MSM just did... or tried to do to Sarah Palin. 24,000 pages of emails and they found NOTHING! LOL! There isn't a Dem in office that could stand up to that test!
:agree: If Tsavo posted all of this crap that the left did, he wouldn't be able to work, he would be too busy!

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:agree: If Tsavo posted all of this crap that the left did, he wouldn't be able to work, he would be too busy!
That explains why VFP has so much time to post 15-20 anti liberal articles every day.

:nuts:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
That explains why VFP has so much time to post 15-20 anti liberal articles every day.

:nuts:
On the contrary... I'm unable to work because of all the liberal crap.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Well holy ****, stop the presses! He found someone who is racist! OMG could it be?

You find ONE from Fox News, but what about the 100's of racist liberal reporters that MSM never talks about?

Nice try, you get a C- for effort....oh wait that would be a grade and the libs cant have that....so we will just give you a :D: instead

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Did they show their wieners ? :laughing:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
The ad's funny. It makes me laugh. So if, for some reason, it's pulled by youTube, a thousand will be launched in its place all over Algorez' Internetz. Because you're only drawing more attention to your past of supporting criminals, Janice, and forcing policemen out of their jobs for doing their duty. So there you go. Claim victimhood all you like, but how many people were victimized by your coddling? There's a reason Mayor Villaraigosa took the program away from you. He's a Democrat. So are you. Think about it.

Where is the fox news racism? :huh:

And the ad is funny, mostly because it seems to be true..

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Like all good liberals there is confusion between bias and racism...They can't tell the difference, or it's conveniently overlooked...case in point, if Palin were black, they'd kill themselves over the bias, interpreted as racist.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Whatever. People are way to pc and too damned race sensitave these days. Lighten up and laugh a little. I did. I actually thought it was funny.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I thought it was funny, too. But I would never post that as a candidate. That's just too risky and risque. That was the only point I was making.

Yes, I think racist jokes are funny. Here's one:

What do you get when you cross a gang banger and a Polock?

Someone who spraypaints his name on chain link fences.

(That's a 2 for 1 special!)

:cheers:

(Lisa Lampanelli is my favorite roaster EVER!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts