Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frame saver rollers. Has anyone put these on there C-5 and do they work. I have speed bumps all over my neighborhood. Slow and I still scrape. Need some help here. if you have done some other things or put other things on your cars to stop from scraping please let me know.:thud: :thud: to the speed bumps:nuts:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
i use to scrape alot.....so i put a front spoiler on:devil:

doesnt scrape like it use to but i still be EXTREMLY carefull

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
If you are stock, I wouldn't worry about it. I'm 1 1/2 -2" lower than stock and I don't use them.
is your spoiler all chipped and cracked?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm lowered all the way on stock bolts. However, only scraping I see is on certain driveways that I frequent. Street driving almost never scrape.

Is this roller VISIBLE or is it pretty much out of sight down there ???

TIA

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
:surprised

i thought you would because ive scraped going though an intersection to fast:devil:

and i only have about and inch of room comming out of the driveway

·
Registered
5 Posts
:agree: I have them on my 2000 lowered Vert along with front skid plates and rocker rails and they work great, especially when you let your girlfriend drive and she nearly drives up on a parking block! :cheers:

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
i have to agree with pat here guys, the rollers put stress on the radiator core support which wasn't designed to take that kind of stress. ive read of a few peoplehere who have bent or even broken their core support using these rollers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts