Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, We have a limited edition (EBC Brakes RP-X) silver magnetic dish tray for keeping your bolts, washers or tools in one place at those crucial moments.

One randomly selected forum member can own this just by commenting below with the strangest food they have ever eaten, maybe snails, frogs legs, alligator..... As always, if a picture is available why not post it alongside your comment!

There is a tedious link to this thread as food is often served on silver trays :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Im not entering the contest,already won a prize, but a fellow mechanic in work gave me this,yes I ate them all !

·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting. Did they taste different or could you not tell them apart?

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
They all had a distinct flavor. But honestly Slim Jims are my favorite. RIP Randy Savage aka Macho Man.

Reactions: EBC Brakes UK

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,816 Posts
Gator, frog legs, snails and catfish are readily eaten here in the south. I have even eaten ostrich that was quite tasty. That being said the strangest thing I ever ate was octopus, not bad but I won't be ordering it again

Reactions: EBC Brakes UK

·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gator, frog legs, snails and catfish are readily eaten here in the south. I have even eaten ostrich that was quite tasty. That being said the strangest thing I ever ate was octopus, not bad but I won't be ordering it again
I don't mind octopus but I have had some 'chewy' versions!!!!

·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im not entering the contest,already won a prize, but a fellow mechanic in work gave me this,yes I ate them all !
Congratulations, You are the randomly selected winner, PM your details and the tray is yours, thanks to all who joined in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts