Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, everyone - really cool deal here, but you have to move quickly!

The Superior Chevrolet team is racing on Saturday, June 5th and 6th in an SCCA event at Heartland Park Topeka. The SCCA is offering a high performance driving experience (HPDE or PDX) with SCCA instructors There will be three 20 minute sessions spread out over the course of the day, and Superior Chevrolet is offering our friends at DigitalCorvettes.com the opportunity to participate for free!

We'll pay the $145 entry fee for the first 5 people to respond "I <3 Corvettes!" in this thread (make sure you can actually attend before you jump in!). :D We will send a PM to the lucky five, requesting an email address so we can send a registration packet, release, and more information.

You'll be in good company - the Kansas City Corvette club is joining us, so we'll have a total of 15 drivers participating! Superior Chevrolet will set up an area so that we can all paddock together, and we'll make sure you get lunch and plenty of gatorade and water throughout the day!

There will be plenty of Corvette camaraderie, great racing action, and driving experiences to go around!

Sincerely,

K. Andrew Serum
Marketing Manager
Superior Chevrolet
www.chevyusa.com

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Awesome deal!!! :cheers: :cheers: I would love to be the one, but unfortunately, it's too far for me.

Good luck on your race!!!

·
Supporting Dealer
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bummer, guys! The nice thing about Kansas City is that it's "Centrally Located," the bad news is that the majority of the population lives on the east and west coast. :laughing:

Sorry you couldn't make it. We still have 5 spots available, so chime in if you're available!

K. Andrew Serum
Marketing Manager
Superior Chevrolet
www.chevyusa.com

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
I love corvettes. And I would never turn down free track time. So take me to Hartland and then you might sell me a new Vette, Superior Chevy

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I love Corvettes! This is going to kick ass! See you there Ivan.

·
DC Pit Crew
10,260 Posts
Where are all the KC track junkies???:huh:
right here! Sign me up! :partyon:

I checked with my other half and I'm free to do as I please next weekend, so count me in!

I <3 Corvettes! (and free track time :D)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
awesome :thumbsup:
Jason...ya my wife was the same way...except this might be my last fun thing before my second kid is born in the middle of the month.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I have a dumb question...will we be using our own cars or are there one's specifically for the event?

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
Your car... Looks like we have 2 and 3...:thumbsup:

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
We will be taking the camper and trailer for the pit crew...

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,479 Posts
Now this is a great deal from Superior Chevy. I just wish I was able to be there. Y'all have fun

1 - 20 of 66 Posts