Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beer pitchers, $7.50 (remember, though it has a handle like a mug - this is a PITCHER of beer, not a beer glass, so please don't drink out of the pitchers, like last time).

Additionally, a nice selection of Tequila to make you have an unpleasant tomorrow...

My donation to the "things that suck" theme.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
The rubber neckers that backed up 294 on my way home to see an accident on the other side of the highway. 40 minutes wasted trying to get home. :spanked:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
airwilf said:
GM customer service on Corvettes. They can fix a vette, a Chevette !!
Please don't hold back, let your emotions go on this, tell us how you really feel!

By the way, I have had the same type of BS service from my MB dealer. I reminded them that I could have bought a Chevy and gotten the same type of treatment or a Kia and probably gotten better.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jerks that hit and Run

How about the jerks that hit and run:( Twice last year, never again. :nuts: Time to put the hammer down. How about the famous door dingers when you park the other car far away from everyone else!!

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
ah lets add to the list

people that bitch about snow

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Punk Boy said:
ah lets add to the list

people that bitch about snow
Adding to the list: People that complain about people bi**hing about snow! :nuts:

Im only kidding! Im not whining or anything about it! I mean, I DO hate snow...but I deal with it! You can't say you don't hate anything. You say I'm bi**hing...is everyone else that has posted in this thread bi**hing too? You going to call them out too??? :huh:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts