Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, new member here from corvetteforum.com I saw you had pulled up to second on the vetterated100.com
Congrats. Please be aware that the guy in first, will not appreciate it and will do something about it. four of us members from the corvetteforum have had our sites broken into and dropped from the top postions if you start to challenge him. He, along with the other two below him (they are all buddies) are cheating. All 4 of us have pulled our web sites from that site because of "Jack the moron!" If you want to see some of the complaints against him you can find it over on the vettetop100
http://www.vettetop100.com/cgi-bin/...1000&LastLogin=
If his site score drops below 9 and becomes black, he will vote every single person in the top ten down so they are below nine and their color is black also. I think he has an "in" on the vetterated100 as fellow Corvetteforum.com member "tigershark" pulled into second last month and mysteriously lost 200 votes to drop down into 3rd place. He sent an e-mail (which I have done numerous times) to who ever runs this place to complain but they come back undelivered. At the start of every month, he posts a banner and attacks me and says that I am voting everybody down and I have been banned twice etc. You can ask corvetteforum members Sully, and tigershark about this guy, they will tell you.This site is also his:

And also the site currently in 12th spot and falling, called "great c3 Corvettes" He will take that site and change it to look like someone elses site, but will add derogatory comments on it. Or will use it to say someone is cheating etc. Then it will magically
re-apear as "greatc3 Corvettes"

Anyways I could talk all day about what a jerk this guy is, but I have probably bored you all. All I am saying is, keep hammering away, I am going to start voting for you also. Don't give up. I posted this on another thread but wasn't sure if anybody would see this.

:cheers: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
thanks for the heads-up,what a dick,its not that big of a deal anyway.this site would be killer even if it wasnt on the list.thanks again,we should be seeing or hearing something soon from him.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Hahaha....

Again, as I said in the other thread, I want to welcome the cheaters to our site.

I know you are reading this, so I wanted to say we are going to SMOKE you without cheating!

:nuts:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Patrick96LT4 said:
Hahaha....

Again, as I said in the other thread, I want to welcome the cheaters to our site.

I know you are reading this, so I wanted to say we are going to SMOKE you without cheating!

I am sure he will read this thread. Maybe this bad exposure will finally stop him from playing his games. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,667 Posts
this site built a reputation and respect by Patrick and the Chicago Mob(thats what i call you original members)the new members,like myself,all help enhance the forum and bring there own karizma and input.dont need no stinking poll to say the site is the best,but since were so close,down with the cheaters,i will never enter that 77 site,no-respect.if i was Patrick,insert Rodney Dangerfield photo here...........he was awsome in 'natural born killers'.:cool:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Hahaha....

AMEN!!!

·
Registered
749 Posts
it's apparent we are not all "brothers" when it comes to corvettes.

as a former long standing member of "Netvettes" until it was closed, i found that there are other corvette sites that have "attitudes". we at Netvettes always welcomed new members with open arms, much like they do here. making a new person feel welcomed to a site is inportant.

unfortunately, as many of us were looking for a new "home" we found that corvette action was cold towards us, so we left there. we went to "rowley corvette" but we were thrown out of there, mysteriously, altho i know who was behind it.

many are now at corvette crew forum. i was disappointed with corvette action and it's admin..and i'll leave it at that.

like i stated before, the two sites in question have always been the top 2 at any site voting, and we always wondered why.

it's too bad that as "brothers" on the road, it's different on the internet. you guys are doing a good job here and deserve to be in first place.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Interesting, both us and the other C3 site were taken down.

But, voting still works. Maybe it's just a technical glitch, considering it happened to both of us.

:huh:

·
Registered
12,667 Posts
poof:excited: :nuts: :stick: :stick: :stick:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Hmmf.

Our site is still up, the others are down. Did they finally get busted for cheating?

Maybe I'll e-mail the webmaster.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts