Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought an 86 vette pop passed away 5 days after my 13th birthday our dream to have one looked at book together finally got one a month ago i love my vette the last person did not take very good care of if i have found so far this site is very informing i just hope they can help me with the rest of my problems with it i got a bunch

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Welcome to DC, and good luck with your project. Lots of information available to you here. Enjoy!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC. You have come to the right place. And have a lot of talent to answer your questions. Glad to hear you have your dream.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey Bluegrass State... welcome aboard. I suppose your pop would be happy for you. Post some photos when you feel like it. We'd love to see your ride.

:cheers:

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Sorry to hear about your pop. How about some pics of your dream? Check out the C-4 section and let all those smart guys help walk you through your problems.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
where in KY are you? I live in Georgetown, and we've got several members from the state on here. welcome to the site!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome and also sorry to hear about your pop. Congrats on getting your Corvette.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Welcome to DC !! You will find the people here know quite a bit about vettes
and motors, trannys, suspensions, etc. Did you post a pic of your car?

G-Man

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Looks Good :thumbsup:

G-Man

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome Aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
i'm from the western part of ky around ky dam plus i also wanted to say this is a very helpful site i check it every day sometime 2 or 3 times a day just upload new pictures of my interior waiting for them to get aproved

1 - 15 of 15 Posts