Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys just wondering is there an easy fix for my clear bra. Noticed there is a small gap at the edge..Been like that for a while now but just havent got around to fixing it, hasnt changed same gap(Previous owner had it installed,looks great execpt for the gap :lookinup:). Whats the best way to fix this without tearing it all apart?? Any ideas :huh:

Can I clean the dirt in there first and then re-attach---If so, how to go about it? :huh:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
No YOU can't, but a professional might be able to do so and if he screws it up, he will have the stuff he needs to fix it. I wouldn't touch it if I were you. The mess that could resort would have you wishing there was just a little dirt there again.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So in other words Junk your saying to leave it alone :spanked:...

Doesnt bother me that much, I can live with it but would love to have it perfect again :D

Like I said before the gap is the same it hasnt become any bigger in the past year.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Yea, leave well enough alone or have it professionally repaired. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah will look into it and see what they say mister giddy at the race track :rolling::rolling:

I am still laughing at that eveytime I view it

Thanks for the input Junk :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Yeah will look into it and see what they say mister giddy at the race track :rolling::rolling:

I am still laughing at that eveytime I view it

Thanks for the input Junk :thumbsup:
:rolling:

God forbid if I actually went FAST! You talk about giddy, I'd probably need some new interior! :laughing:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts