Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Becareful when parking as I've already cracked mine once (huge hairline crack). My buddy in Kansas City did the same but he took a whole chunk off the front. :surprised Mine will scrape (bottom out) if I hit a pothole or just backing out of the driveway.

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TCC5 said:
Becareful when parking as I've already cracked mine once (huge hairline crack). My buddy in Kansas City did the same but he took a whole chunk off the front. :surprised Mine will scrape (bottom out) if I hit a pothole or just backing out of the driveway.
I was thinking of that. Guess speed bumps are a real pain also.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Love the spoiler, but the likelyhood of destroying it in the first driveway or speedbump would make it money wasted.....:(

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
ragvette said:
Leaning towards this front spoiler as my next major mod.

Go For it!!! I love the ACI front chin spoiler! My dad just recently got the ACI Rear Spoiler and it looks awesome and he wishes he could get the front spoiler also but unfortunatelly, it wouldnt make it up the drive way without being scraped.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Re: Re: Front Spoiler

I saw a bunch of these today at a vette event. LOTS of front spoilers now.... go for it!

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Re: Front Spoiler

Patrick96LT4 said:
I saw a bunch of these today at a vette event. LOTS of front spoilers now.... go for it!
Re-thinking the spoiler mod now. Just don’t want to worry about every driveway or parking lot that I enter will I crack the stupid thing. Mod fever bites.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Front Spoiler

I notice you live in Chicago. I can't imagine that is a good town to have a low air-dam. Lots of potholes and crappy roads.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have one, but haven't installed it yet. I love the looks of those, and luckily the roads around Nashville aren't too bad.
I'm debating on having a custom paint job done when I have the spoiler installed.
See ya,
Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts