Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way to the grocery store I had a funny death to live through. Not really a death, but eh... I was at a light waiting to turn left through the intersection when I notice a car coming up in the turn lane facing me. He was turning right onto the same road I was. Well, my light turned green, so I hit it like normal. The only thing is the guy tried to leave at the same time. The only problem was I needed the right lane to get into the grocery store. So as I'm going I don't **** out of first, so you can imagine how loud my car is in first at around 3500 RPMs. The look on this guys face when he tried to get out the way was classic. He looked so determined to get ahead of me. Since he left a little bit before me and he was right there he got there, but I got behind him stuck in first gear. Then he does something and a bunch of black smoke came out the back and then I turned into the grocery store. So, yes I got killed by a Summit. Totally walked me.

I tell you, me and my sister couldn't quit laughing at the guys reaction. It was like "Oh ****, I have to go."

Josh

P.S. no kill stories as of late. Nobody will run against me. My sister's boyfriend in a Scion Tc almost stock keeps talking, but it is all in fun(I hope). Plus I dusted him going home last night. Haha

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
:laughing:

people thinking they have something against corvettes:rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts