Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the new spie pics of the next generation Ferrari? From what I've seen Ferrari seems to be copying the Vette. What do you guys think? There are some pics on AutoSpies.com.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts

doesn't look that different from the 360....what do you think they are copying? the headlights will be different from that pic....and an increased motor size...i was looking for something a little more drastic for the 420....but it sounds like its a new, larger motor with a 35 hp increase...but i think it'll be more in the 450 range not the 425 autospies is claiming....they have to be able to compeate with the new lambo

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I don't know how to place picture in here but this is the address of the ones I was thinking about. The way the rear glass stretches farther back and the more curvacious front and rear fenders are similar to what the C6 spy shots look like. Also, the sketch at the bottom of the page looks very similar to some of the concepts some folks have done. Or, I could be completely insane and not have a clue.

http://www.imakenews.com/autospies/e_article000166083.cfm

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts

i'm pretty sure this is the replacement of the 456M...which is a 2+2 coupe....thats my guess on this car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts