Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last 9 months, we've had 151,066 gallery picture views from our members.

Like the pics, eh?:laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
snipcod said:
It is a pretty nice place for pics. This site has more then any other I know of.
And, once I install the software update that allows "bulk uploads" at one time, you'll see it grow enormous as people upload their entire collections.

Some have picture collections in the THOUSANDS. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
And, once I install the software update that allows "bulk uploads" at one time, you'll see it grow enormous as people upload their entire collections.

Some have picture collections in the THOUSANDS. :thumbsup:
:excited: :excited: :excited:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
War Machine said:
:surprised :surprised I'm sure glad I'm not on dial-up anymore. :smokin:

:laughing: :laughing: Thats for sure. :laughing: :laughing:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
War Machine said:
:surprised :surprised I'm sure glad I'm not on dial-up anymore. :smokin:
I used to be of the opinion that dial up handled all my needs... then I got DSL. Man I used to be stupid.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
We have a T1 line at work. I have dial up at home. It's painful really. :spanked: :laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
bkuper said:
We have a T1 line at work. I have dial up at home. It's painful really. :spanked: :laughing:
I know the feeling. At work, fast line slow computer. At home slow line, fsat computer. Life's a bitch

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Torch Red 2K said:
I know the feeling. At work, fast line slow computer. At home slow line, fsat computer. Life's a bitch
When I did the last site resdesign, I made the site load 4 times faster. It was invisible to the high-speed users, but noticeable to the dial up.

The most drastic improvement was removing the latest 'gallery pics' off the front page. The page loaded 1/4 as much data.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
and i haven't been able to look at that many pics.....i'll have to see if i can get that number up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts