Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
25,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOP Takes Unprecedented 10-Point Lead on Generic Ballot

Republicans also maintain wide gap in enthusiasm about voting

by Frank Newport
PRINCETON, NJ -- Republicans lead by 51% to 41% among registered voters in Gallup weekly tracking of 2010 congressional voting preferences. The 10-percentage-point lead is the GOP's largest so far this year and is its largest in Gallup's history of tracking the midterm generic ballot for Congress.

Continued: http://www.gallup.com/poll/142718/GOP-Unprecedented-Lead-Generic-Ballot.aspx

· Registered
12,429 Posts
Is it any wonder? Look at Beck's rally yesterday.
Any time that many people come together on the idea to change it spells disaster for the sitting president and the party in power. It's been proven 3 times in the last decade.

Time to flush the toilet.

· Registered
1,859 Posts
You guys want to be alone for a while? :laughing:

· Registered
25,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jay Cost of RealClearPolitics writes extremely good articles analyzing the numbers related to elections. He has a very good article that says Dems want to pretend that their bad numbers are strictly bad luck related to an economy that won't rebound. He shows that the real problem is that independents bailed in huge numbers at the time of the healthcare bill and have not returned. Good article by a non-partisan analyst.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/horseraceblog/2010/08/health_care_reform_has_endange_1.html

· Registered
12,429 Posts

· Registered
25,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

· Registered
7,917 Posts
Sorry. I guess we can move on to something more meaningful now - preferably something that has to do with "feelings" if we want to make the leftys in the crowd happy. :thumbsup:
If I'm right handed, am I still a lefty???:laughing:

ZEP

· Registered
1,859 Posts
Sorry. I guess we can move on to something more meaningful now - preferably something that has to do with "feelings" if we want to make the leftys in the crowd happy. :thumbsup:
What a setup, talk about a marshmallow down the middle … but my response would most likely get me banned … :rolling:

· Registered
25,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What a setup, talk about a marshmallow down the middle … but my response would most likely get me banned … :rolling:
"Feelings" - It's not just a song by Barbra Streisand. It's the major plank in the Democratic platform. :laughing:

· Registered
7,917 Posts
Oh, you're a lefty all right. But there are good leftys and bad leftys. You are definitely a good lefty. But only because you have Jill.:laughing:
:cheers: It's been said before...:D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.