·
Registered
6,909 Posts
:surprised

Please adopt me!

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
When I was in Monterey California I was in a HOTEL GARAGE that had 3 levels of exotics.

EVERY exotic.

I'm not kidding. Too bad I lost my camera and could never share the photos or videos.

It was practically a concrete vault with every Ferrari model, every Lambo, every Porsche... a fricking whats-what in the exotic world.

I'll never forget it!

That guy has a nice expensive collection. Looks like Kentucky or Tenn.

·
Registered
138 Posts
All I can say is .... wow. :thud:

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
I copied this from the site:

This garage is located a little south of Portland, OR (check the plates, they're all Oregon). The guy who owns it puts his cars on display every year at the Portland Auto Show. What's awesome is that he actually drives the Enzo and whatnot around town. By the pictures of them driving to the place, I'm guessing that it's located in the hills just south of Portland since the scenery looks like that particular region, but I could be wrong.

And another thing. If you're REALLY interested in finding the location, the pics dont have the plates blurred out.

Also, what's funny about the whole thing, is that the people standing at the display at the autoshow (they work for the dealership where he bought the Ferrari's) will tell you his name. He isn't a real big secret in the area. Kind of amusing that they had to sign a non-disclosure for that.

All I can say is HOLY $HIT!!!:surprised :surprised

1 - 10 of 10 Posts