Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Drive it or Garage it ?

• I dont care about mileage, I just enjoy my vette.

Votes: 89 76.7%
  • I keep my vette's mileage low, with it locked in the garage.

Votes: 27 23.3%
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
My car is my DD and only car, so it goes anywhere rain or shine. I figure seeing how I've had a couple LS1 f-bodies and drove those everywhere with no issues that I can do the same with the vette. I sure would like to get a beater though.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Don't drive it after the first snow or first layer of salt hits the ground,I have my Stratus for snow days or rain:lookinup:
So my answer is (garage kept queen):smokin:

·
Banned
170 Posts
My Cobra isn't the Daily Driver. It never see's snow or rain. I just hit 10,000 miles on my 2004. I love too drive it.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
She's an '03 w/14.5k miles.....do the math....=]

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't drive it every day. I wouldn't call it a garage queen, but I've put about 10k on it in the 2 years I've owned it.

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
I bought my car isn November 2001, it had 18000 Kilometers/ 11,000 miles on it, It now 74,000 kilometer/47000 miles. It's not my daily driver but does get driven. Hell I put it away 3 times already this winter and then we get a nice weekend and it's out of the garage.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I took delivery of my 07 LMB coupe just over a month ago.. I have put a little over 1,900 miles on it. Just came back from US 129 in the North GA mts yesterday, to the top of Blood Mt...HUD indicated 1.14G! in one of the corners. Anyone know how accurate this thing is??? By the way, US129 is an incredible drive.:cool:

·
Registered
179 Posts
drive my baby everywhere shes my daily driver just gotta remember to keep the ASR on in the rain. Unless i want to have some fun.:partyon: i love driving my car i think i have a smile on everytime i turn the key.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
My old '87 vert. was my daily driver...put 157K miles on her before I sold her. Now my '00 FRC is different...since I got my new job, where I have a work car to drive to and from the office...she sits in the garage more often than not. I bought her in late May, and have put about 2000 miles on her, and she STILL only has 24,000 miles. Almost perfect condition!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts