Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, we are on our way home from a car show, we stop for gas, a girl gets out of her car and says she likes our cars.... SO we started taking pics.

Here's some that I don't think I have posted here on DC yet.

My friend Wendy. I'm trying to get her to do some more pics.

A HOOTERs girl

A very nice girl I met at a car show

Some girls I met at Cars & Coffee

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
I love Gas Stop Hookers....:devil:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
What, no pics of the gas station hottie getting out of the car?:laughing:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
:partyon:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that girl came up at a gas station dressed like that, and said high to you! jealous :/
LOL ! She was even hotter in person. She said she was on her way to party with some friends. I would have loved to gotten her # and ask her to do a photo shoot with my car but it all happen so fast I for got to ask. BTW thanks for the kind words on my 72 Stingray.

·
Registered
890 Posts
LOL ! Guy she was even hotter in person. She said she was on her way to party with some friends. I would have loved to gotten her # and ask her to do a photo shoot with my car but it all happen so fast I for got to ask. BTW thanks for the kind words on my 72 Stingray.
PERFECT! Let me tag along and buy you and your friends as few drinks!

Nice cars, hot chick, gotta love texas.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
... I would have loved to gotten her # and ask her to do a photo shoot with my car but it all happen so fast I for got to ask.
Damn amateurs! You all are banned from going out unless I am with you all. Until then, go watch this guys video so that you can learn how to approach them fine honeys! :laughing:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Damn amateurs! You all are banned from going out unless I am with you all. Until then, go watch this guys video so that you can learn how to approach them fine honeys! :laughing:
Now we all know where the Junkman learned his moves! :laughing:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts