Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are all invited to my house afterwards for some cold-ones and a bon-fire in the back yard! Bring a fold-out chair or something to sit on.

My house is in Gurnee, and you pass it when you go to/from the track.

We can convoy, or I'll hand out directions at the track.

Ask other people about my bon-fires! :laughing:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sounds like a good time, but as it stands right now i dont know if im going to make the June 8th event, I did some motor damage and wont know how long its going to take before i get it up and running again.

So, Tim might have an easy chance to make it the final round this time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
BLUBYU2002C5 said:
Sounds like a good time, but as it stands right now i dont know if im going to make the June 8th event, I did some motor damage and wont know how long its going to take before i get it up and running again.

So, Tim might have an easy chance to make it the final round this time. :thumbsup:
I see you are taking the easy way out! :laughing:

Just kidding. I hope it's nothing too serious and you are back on the road in no time.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
103 Posts
BubbleHead said:
I see you are taking the easy way out! :laughing:

Just kidding. I hope it's nothing too serious and you are back on the road in no time.:thumbsup:
Yeah I'm Definately taking the easy/expensive way out, and will not be able to make the event, in any case i should be up and ready for the next, so be prepared!!!!:surprised

Good luck and there better be a good write up including all the details. :thumbsup: Good luck and have fun, Ill be thinking of you guys....:cheers:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I maybe in the same boat Mike. I tried replacing my u-joints on the passengers side and one of the bolts started to round off on me. I'm hoping I can get it done early next week and ready for racing.

Not as serious as your problem but, I don't feel like breaking anything at the track next weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts