I'm missing the significance.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Explain it to me.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
You brag that you can teach people to defuse a bomb but lack the intellect to explain the significance within your posting of cousins marring vs ****'s ?

·
Registered
476 Posts
It means your allowed to bang your uncles daughter, have babies and get married.... inbreeding at its finest. The Royal family is really into that sort of thing.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tell ya what. I'll give it a try.

Cousins marry and have babies. Babies that have a much higher liklihood of genetic anomalies than non-bloodkin. Much higher. That makes weaker humans who can now breed and pass those traits to their children. Something scientists are quite concerned about and why incest is also very dangerous. And the bible warns against it!

Gays cannot have babies. Therefore no babies with ANY chance of genetic anomalies to pass to their children.

:huh:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
So... if they could not breed... it would be OK ? It's the children's health that you worry about.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So... if they could not breed... it would be OK ?
A little creepy in my eyes, and not something I would likely do, but genetically speaking it would be better for mankind.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
How is that any different then the way I look at gay marriage ?

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How is that any different then the way I look at gay marriage ?
From an uncomfortability standpoint, nothing.

But one is genetically dangerous, the other is not. It is the WTF factor of state law that roils me.

Hypothetical (before I go get the kiddo from Grandma's):
Let's say that gay parents are more likely to imbue their adoptive children with homosexuality. A logical avenue to study. It is quiote likely that they would only 'turn' the kids that are close to teetering gay, thus removing them and their 'gay genes' from the breeding pool. At worse it will have no effect. At best it could remove the gay gene from the population.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Aids ?

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aids rate in gays is falling. Aids rate in hetero women is increasing. The good news is that we now have drugs that stop it from being transmitted to the unborn child.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
A little creepy in my eyes, and not something I would likely do, but genetically speaking it would be better for mankind.
Except you are missing one BIG reality in this logic. There would be no mankind if everyone was homosexual! So would you prefer none existence over slightly mixed up genes, genetically speaking of course.

There is higher depression among homosexuals, higher health costs and higher suicide rates all in name of an alternative lifestyle that in reality is less than 5% of the worlds population and yet we let them dictate to the majority the agenda. Get your facts straight and use what little you have between your ears and think before you speak and type.

Obviously common sense is not very common!

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Except you are missing one BIG reality in this logic. There would be no mankind if everyone was homosexual! So would you prefer none existence over slightly mixed up genes, genetically speaking of course.

There is higher depression among homosexuals, higher health costs and higher suicide rates all in name of an alternative lifestyle that in reality is less than 5% of the worlds population and yet we let them dictate to the majority the agenda. Get your facts straight and use what little you have between your ears and think before you speak and type.

Obviously common sense is not very common!
Well, considering your 'facts' about homosexuality are WRONG, I guess you need to fill up the space between yer ears more than I do.

Educate. Then participate.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Aids rate in gays is falling.
No... that's not true. AIDS among gay and bisexual men are steadily increasing... and always have been. If they were decreasing... there would be no need for new drug therapies... as there would be no money in it.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Should we have him look up what "cousins" are "defined as" in those states that he is willing to give one group rights to while denying another ? -naaaa.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Let me spell it out for you AGAIN.

Rate is a percent of population. The RATE of infection is decreasing. The number is a total number living with it. That is increasing because new cases are still discovered every day the RATE is not zero. Compound that with drugs that make them live longer (maybe to infect more) and is is a miracle the RATE is not increasing as well.

Sheesh. Math, people. Why don't you get it?

1 - 20 of 89 Posts