Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys me and the webmaster just finished up or G-body club website. go check it out and let me know what ya think. it has a page of links relating to g-bodies, friends sites, and supplier/manufactures. we also included a whole list of up coming shows, and a couple cruise nights (which i have to get back on cause i have about 60 more to add).if you guys know of any crusies, and have adress,let me know, the same applies for shows. if you know where one is at, tell me so i can add it. here's the site www.stroked57.com/GCNI. thanks again.

by the way we just reached 52 members in the club, a ultime high for the past 2 years.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Montes doin good. got a new exhaust with some flows, and picked up some MPH in the 1/4 after it, now that i have some decent flowing exhaust with back pressure. thanks fo book marking the site, we appreciate it. and we hope to see you guys at our volo show.

www.stroked57.com/GCNI

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
The content and layout looks cool....

But, no offense, the site looks a little pussy-ish, considering you are all driving some bad-boy GM toys.

My suggestion is to replace this:

With this:

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats cool as hell. ya we dont know how to do special effects stuff, so we have lame ass graphics. that would be a cool logo, but it implies monte's only. we have a logo but the only thing wrong is it is hand drawn. it needs to be scanned and digitized, or however they make a hand drawn pic into something you can edit on a computer. if you know how, i can come to gurnee when ever and sit down for a while and make somethin up. unless you can make a logo siminlar to that with a smaller monte, a hurst/olds or 442, a GN or t-type, and a grand prix surrounding the GCNI letters. if you wanna talk more about this, please email me at [email protected], and we can talk to the webmaster (who is a member of the club).

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Dom87SS said:
thats cool as hell. ya we dont know how to do special effects stuff, so we have lame ass graphics. that would be a cool logo, but it implies monte's only. we have a logo but the only thing wrong is it is hand drawn. it needs to be scanned and digitized, or however they make a hand drawn pic into something you can edit on a computer. if you know how, i can come to gurnee when ever and sit down for a while and make somethin up. unless you can make a logo siminlar to that with a smaller monte, a hurst/olds or 442, a GN or t-type, and a grand prix surrounding the GCNI letters. if you wanna talk more about this, please email me at [email protected], and we can talk to the webmaster (who is a member of the club).
Sure dude, be happy to help you out. Greg has my #, give me a call next week, and we could do this some evening. :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts