Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Verizon also got $800M. :crazy:

I dont want to get partisan about this, but the Bush administration pushed for zero oversight on the funds. The fact that the D's went along with that makes them just as bad.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
:laughing: Didn't see this one on any of the GE propaganda networks..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/01/AR2010120106870.html

Jeffry Imelt, presidential adviser, bailout recipient, largest domestic job outsourcer and MSNBC boss.. the irony.
Who'da thought? Aside from the obvious reasons, another BIG reason they got bailed out was because Oblahblah gave Imelt the health care records keeping contract for OBamaCare...couldn't have them go 'belly-up' before they got to reel that monster in.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Verizon also got $800M. :crazy:

I dont want to get partisan about this, but the Bush administration pushed for zero oversight on the funds. The fact that the D's went along with that makes them just as bad.
The Bush blah blah blah is out of date DT... :laughing: Bush started a fire in a ditch, Obama came in with helicopter tankers full of gasoline and threw them on it.

At best this is a conflict of interest, but it's much worse than best case scenario. GE was in line for the obamacare record keeping, and cap & tax management. This is the kind of stuff that people with integrity resign over.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
This is the kind of stuff that people with integrity resign over.
Except Politicians:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Oh wait I almost forgot you can not use politicians and integrity in the same sentence. :laughing:

:cheers:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Except Politicians:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Oh wait I almost forgot you can not use politicians and integrity in the same sentence. :laughing:

Exactly. Nixon resigned for far less than Clinton, Bush or Obama have done. If Dick was alive, he would re-run. :laughing:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts