Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my bill for the labor to put the 3.73's in my Mustang. $653.78 That's more than 3 month's pay!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitely. Doing burnouts through the gears is fun.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
TreCool626 said:
Got my bill for the labor to put the 3.73's in my Mustang. $653.78 That's more than 3 month's pay!

:cheers: Yep, the pay sucks. Was in the AF so I know how you feel. It gets better tho, and besides Navy won again yesterday. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Midshipman pay is worse than regular Navy people because we are going to school for free. Your first year you get 100 a month, then 200, then 300, then your senior year you get 400. And I think if we win 3 more games we are bowl eligible. That would be pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
TreCool626 said:
Midshipman pay is worse than regular Navy people because we are going to school for free. Your first year you get 100 a month, then 200, then 300, then your senior year you get 400. And I think if we win 3 more games we are bowl eligible. That would be pretty cool.

Yep, when I was in the Air Force, I got $28 every two weeks and $95 allotment each month because I was married. Long time ago tho.

Only 3 more wins, ok, Go Navy. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts