Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Geert was at Ground Zero on 9/11 this year and gave a great speech with some interesting information about where they got the name of the mosque from. You can't refute the significance.

Most Americans do not want this so-called Cordoba Mosque to be built here. They understand that it is both a provocation and a humiliation. They understand the triumphant narrative of a mosque named after the Great Mosque of Cordoba which was constructed where a Christian cathedral stood before the land was conquered by Islam.
Full speech here, along with video if you don't feel like reading:
http://www.geertwilders.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1712&Itemid=1

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
I dunno ... I get a kick out of the fact of gay and other debaucherous bars going up all around the mosque as the best way to get rid of these idiots ... more effective than any Tea Bag / (R) repeal of constitutional rights ...

:laughing:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since when do you care about Constitutional rights? You'd silence every opposing view if you could.

Maybe if you actually study into what islam really is, versus just looking at it like it's another religion you'd understand a little better. But the people that do all the thinking for you on your liberal blogs and news stations won't research it, so you'll never know--

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Since when do you care about Constitutional rights? You'd silence every opposing view if you could.

Maybe if you actually study into what islam really is, versus just looking at it like it's another religion you'd understand a little better. But the people that do all the thinking for you on your liberal blogs and news stations won't research it, so you'll never know--
Truth of the matter is, is that I'm behind America all the way in getting rid of these muslim fanatics ... the problem is, is the way the right-wing goes about it (from Palin/Beck to Gingrich to (R) obstructionism to Brewer/Az.) ... you don't fool anybody calling for usurping the U.S. Constittution to wage war and other right-wing fascist dictatorships like you tried to pull from 2000-2008 ...

:buhbye:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Truth of the matter is, is that I'm behind America all the way in getting rid of these muslim fanatics ... the problem is, is the way the right-wing goes about it (from Palin/Beck to Gingrich to (R) obstructionism to Brewer/Az.) ... you don't fool anybody calling for usurping the U.S. Constittution to wage war and other right-wing fascist dictatorships like you tried to pull from 2000-2008 ...

Perhaps you should contact the 9/11 Families Association www.911families.org and enlighten them on your plan to get of these muslim fanatics then.

I'm sure they'd be more than happy to hear from you.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

That's ironic, because it's the liberals and the democrats that are the obstructionists to getting the job done overseas to take care of these islamists.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Well placed !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts